Hosted Business Phone Service
As a business owner, phone systems and related voice and data services can be synonymous with frustration. From purchase and setup to the waiting and expense for “someone else to come” and perform service changes, the entire process is fraught with excessive cost, delay and confusion
The cost of doing business is high and you’re frustrated because you feel you’re not getting value for your money.
Designed specifically for small- and medium-sized businesses, bluArc’s Hosted Business Phone Service enables you to take control and ownership of your telephone and Internet services and to access a rich feature set through our simple, easy to use web-based interface.
Takes the complexity out of communicating
Our hosted phone service eliminates the complexity and high cost of your telephone and Internet services. You won’t have to call your supplier to leverage your PBX telephone service anymore. You’ll manage and control your system easily through our customer self-serve portal, which enables you to add or remove services as required.
When you make modifications to your system, you can scale them to meet business demands—your system operates the way you want it to operate. It’s simple. As your business grows, you add phones and features with just a few clicks.
Reduces capital acquisition costs
Our software-based services platform, which provides the same features as traditional phone systems, are not physically located at your site. Therefore, you avoid the up-front capital expense of a complex PBX system. With bluArc you’ll have unlimited scalability with minimal or no capital expenditure.
As you save on the expense of purchasing and maintaining equipment, and as you keep operating expenses down, you receive more value for your money. You don’t spend your money on your phone service, but on your business.
Delivers comprehensive voice services
The benefits you receive from our Hosted Business Phone Service include:
- Full number portability – you keep your existing phone numbers.
- Complete routing of individual telephone numbers (DIDs).
- Calling groups – hunt groups, broadcast groups, etc.
- Toll free numbers.
- Competitive rates for international calls.
- Time-of-day Auto Attendant for answering and distributing calls.
- Customized call coverage.
- Directories and click-to-dial functionality.
- Features for usage analysis and accounting.
- Voicemail and Unified Mailbox.
- Up to 1,000 minutes of monthly long distance per business across Canada and the U.S.